It has been a while since my last blog post – but I have good reason – I was at youth camp all last week. So, you get a brain dump in this post – and the next post will be a compilation of some google feeds I found interesting. These are in no particular order.
1. Camp was great.
2. Kids were saved – always a plus
3. I like sleeping in my own bed without ants.
4. Sometimes I wish I could shut my brain off.
5. It is hard to be in worship (singing/listening to the Word preached) for 4 hours a day and no be able to be alone to digest it – 5 days total. Overload.
6. It is a good thing to be in worship that much.
7. Yes – I don’t know how I reconcile the two.
8. My heart breaks for young girls who are struggling like I had to.
9. Fiction is a good thing to read when I want to read – but don’t want to think.
10. I struggle with idolatry. I have 3 main ones – I realized one of those today.
11. I love and hate to journal.
12. I am working on my photog with shadows and light. I don’t always win.
13. I’m not cool.
14. Having a good dance partner makes all the difference in the world. I don’t have one. But, line dancing is fun.
15. I want to be cool in front of teenagers.
16. When will that ever go away?
17. I like being reminded of what/who I am waiting for.
18. I miss Huber’s
19. I miss some great friends in the Ville.
20. I wouldn’t trade RDU for anything.
21. I love to travel by myself.
22. I love Caribou’s signature teas for the summer.
23. Nick Roark can preach.
24. Satan is real
25. Lies damage
26. Guys puzzle me.
27. The heart is a mysterious thing.
28. It is also desparately wicked – who can know it.
29. I don’t know everything.
30. I like (and don’t like) being reminded that it is not all about me.
31. I love to sing with abandon.
32. I like watching people who are skilled and joyful at what they do.
33. I am glad I have 3 trips to the beach planned – I miss water. (Insert Brad Paisley song here).
34. I ate too much junk food for meals at camp.
35. Being sick wipes me out – I don’t like it.
36. I think I might buy a fountain pen – should I get a bottle or cartridge?
37. I like peace and quiet.
38. I envy.
39. The cross covers that envy.
40. I struggle between the balance of Romans 8.1 and Titus 2.10
41. Life is much easier when I don’t have so much to think about.
42. It is just easier or better?
43. I love my job.
44. I love my church.
45. I love to celebrate people’s birthdays.
46. How my life would be completely difference if a handful of things had gone differently earlier in life.
47. God is sovereign and has a great plan.
48. He will not withhold anything good from those who walk uprightly.
49. I like to control things.
50. I am not in control.
I think that’s a good one to end on. Stay tuned tomorrow for a recipe and some good links.