Mondays are great aren’t they? I know most of you would not readily agree with that statement – but go with me, ok!
1. I love the beach.
2. I really really love the beach.
3. Someone asked me last night how they too could get a job that required them to go to the beach on the wknds. My job doesn’t require me to (only 2 of those wknds) but I love being close enough to the beach that a day trip is feasible!
4. I love using my wknds very strategically!
5. This week will be fun: Joy in for a night, Zac Brown, week pass to Gold’s (to get my butt in gear again), hiking on Thursday after talking missions, friend for breakfast, friendship dinner with new friends, bday celebration over grilled cheese, Saturday beach day (Carolina Beach for hiking and Kure beach for the day), parents come on Sunday.
6. I hate some of the ways I am choosing to live right now – and I can change that. It is a choice.
7. Friends are very good to me.
8. Last week was extremely tough. But, as Owen says “Be killing sin or sin will be killing you.”
9. I’m thankful for some single men in my life and married men too – and I wish that all the other single men would follow their leadership in how to be men.
10. I love the beach – just in case you didn’t get that from before.
1. Tim Challies comes through on idols of communication. Many of your who know me are probably screaming – Kim, this was written just for you!
2. These look amazing and healthy – may make them next week when Mom is here.
3. This is precisely what I want in a marriage. I think. Oh, how tough it will be. Lord willing. But, Eph 5 was written for our benefit!
4. My friend Mike writes on peoples or programs. Very good for after reading a book like Trellis and the Vine which I just did.
5. Love Carolyn McCulley – great interview here for your edification.
6. I will be making these because I have lots of graham crackers left from a dessert pictured above.