1. I love the beach.
2. Its worth every bit of sunburn.
3. Playing frisbee and boogie boarding and laying in the surf makes the beach better.
4. I’m not going to the beach for 3 weeks (Labor Day). Startling I know isn’t it!
5. I’m puzzled by people. They intrigue me.
6. I love being surprised by people! In a good way, of course.
7. My parents are here. Actually, already sent Dad off, but Mom is here for the week till Dad comes back to claim her.
8. I love my roommate. Really I do. Did I just say that – me, who didn’t want a roommate. Glad God has brought her into my life and our apartment!
9. Back in the swing of things. I have less than 6 weeks to look stellar! If I can actually do it – better than nothing right.
10. Love people who encourage me, point me to the gospel every day, and keep me accountable to different areas of my life.
11. I haven’t cried yet this week – so things must be getting better!
12. I love being adventurous. Life would be dull without it.
13. Working on a blog post.
14. Am conviccted every day by the Words of Scripture. Love how God gave us the Bible.
15. Love seeing what this week will bring, and next week, and the week after. Anticipation!
1. A great story by friends who are in the beginning process of international adoption. Loving the world with the gospel.
2. This video really had an impact on my life. Need to see. Only about 3 minutes.
3. These may be the next brownie I make. Yum.
4. Know anyone getting married and need an idea for a groom’s cake? Look no further.
5. Must get me one of these – maybe this week – as I am doing so much editing now!
6. For the ladies: how to practice some of Prov 31:
Have a great week everyone!