1. Parents have left. While it is always good to have them here, it is always good to have my small apartment back to myself. Thankful for parents who like to visit. Next will be over Thanksgiving.
2. Ate some good food this week – and still lost weight. Thankful.
3. Thankful for friends who encourage me.
4. Thankful for great opportunities to serve the Bride with folks here at pray dot org.
5. This week is SO BUSY! When is it not, but this week is extra busy.
6. This past week I have felt really “uncool” as if that really matters when you are 33.
7. God is doing some cool stuff here and I’m glad I get to be a part of it – or just watch.
8. Have now met two of our neighbors. We’ve been here 5.5 months.
9. In less than a week I head to Phoenix, excited about new adventures.
10. There is a bit of random things in my week. Curious to see how they will turn out.
11. Listening to the Peasall Sisters in my car. Good folk/bluegrass. Love their stuff with the Shanes.
1. Sometimes daily weigh ins can be helpful, but not if you let the scale become like this in Jonah 2.
2. Bruce, Chuck, and Tyler introduced me to Brian Regan more than a year ago. This is one of the best clips that any of those guys can do for memory!
3. One of the best, least talked about topics, Resurgence has put it. Love it.
4. Do you have friends like this?