2. Working on 4 blogs right now: here are the broad topics: couponing, the Bride, one on Boaz and an encouragement to my brothers in Christ, and idolizing marriage/singleness. Should be good research and writing for me.
3. Does life ever seem overwhelming to anybody else?
4. Sometimes I would just like to take a week, not answer my phone, email, facebook, blog, not see anyone else, not talk to anyone else, and just sit = with a Bible and journal. Can I do that at any point? Thankful Colorado is coming in October! And a long drive to FL is coming at the beginning of October. Love drives by myself.
5. Enjoyed the taste of fall and Monticello this weekend. Looking forward to returning to Charlottesville later this Fall at peak season to see the gorgeous colors of Monticello and UVA.
6. Football season is already in full swing. UF/UT is this weekend. And I think the Manning brothers have something in the works.
7. Love celebrating other’s birthdays. It is their day. God created them!
8. Hearing little children exclaim loudly down the hall “I love my new class” on move-up Sunday is a great thing.
9. This weekend I’m actually in town – moved my beach day to Thursday. Looking forward to it!
10. I must always come back to God’s faithfulness and His goodness to me.
1. Thank you Justin Taylor for giving us great sermons to listen to.
2. Another one from Justin about CS Lewis and writing.
3. Memorizing Scripture – Crucial. Me, I’m working on Deut 8.
4. What are some good things to know about organics? I loved my time at the Harvest Festival this wknd in Charlottesville with all the organic farmers there.
5. Think I’ll be trying this this wknd since I’m actually in town.
6. Probably the most important one of the week. I saw this on Steven Furtick’s blog late last week. They are starting an online worship service – 168 times a week. So, you can go to church, give to church, send prayer requests to church, why would anyone actually need to go to church? Virtual church – how is it different than churches who broadcast their services? I don’t know – but I didn’t like this in view of my ecclesiology and view of the Bride.
7. As you know, I love football. So does my brother.