Rain – thank you for the rain. Its been raining non-stop since about 4pm yesterday and we have been in desparate need of it.
1. Hate being discouraged – not good for me.
2. Love having conversations with real people.
3. Seeing old friends are good for you.
4. Hold your breath – think I might like to try shag dancing – maybe I can get my Dad or brother to learn it? Or be dating someone and learn it. I was at a Shag dancing festival (part of it) on Saturday and loved their effortless moves. And then tried to catch it on youtube, and they weren’t doing it slow enough.
5. Need to go to the Bistro at Duplin Winery at Rose Hill.
6. Love songs that sing the gospel.
7. Gary Thomas time this morning as he is here in Raleigh.
1. Missional Homemaking. Listen to a recent talk given by Lindsay.
2. My friend Jaye writes on servant leadership.
3. Love reading this food blog and he has recently updated it and added a section for daily photos.
4. Your body and worship by Gregg Allison. Good stuff and series over at Resurgence.