1. Long weekend, the book-ends of the weekend were great and well-worth a 44 hour trip to FL and SC.
2. One of my favorite streets in any city is Broad/Meeting street in Charleston, SC.
3. I love friends that you can pick up and never feel like you’ve missed a beat – even when you haven’t seen them in over 3 years.
4. Caramelized onions and goat cheese – modern wonder!
5. I will actually be cooking two meals this week – wonders never cease. I know what I’m cooking for one of the meals, haven’t decided for the other one yet.
6. Love friends who push you to the Gospel and toward right living.
7. The love the pastors at pray dot org. God is good to our church. We celebrated 32 years yesterday.
8. I’m working on three blogs: dancing, sexiness and the single Christian woman, couponing.
9. Busy week, but when is it not?
10. I’m still a Gator fan even though they couldn’t score much against the Tide.
11. Today I am both thankful for old friends and praying for them as many are struggling with hurts and losses.
1. More studies on the age of people when they get married. Had a discussion about this last night.
2. This girl gives me reason for much thought. I love how she engages culture, thinks deeply, and loves Jesus.
3. A very yummy fall recipe.
4. A great short post about marriage from on my mentors.
5. Great discussion on the multi-site movement.
6. love hate relationship with books
7. Good post on choosing men to serve in positions by Said at Southern.
8. One of my fave female authors has written a blog post on a book (that I love) by one of my fave male authors. Check it out.