1. There are wonderful people in this world who brighten your day when you see them. There is an authenticity in their presence that just brings a smile to your face.
2. I found another reason why I want to get married sometime: so I can dance. I love to dance but the intimate, sometimes sexual poses and holds or the thoughts that enter my mind, are not God-honoring for this single Christian woman.
3. What’s with the culture’s use of the word sexy. Blog on that coming.
4. Blog coming on dating/courtship (taken from a Relevant article)
5. 1 week from tomorrow I go to Colorado! I can’t wait.
6. The past 5 days I’ve done more cooking and baking than I think maybe put together since I’ve been in NC. How life has changed in the last almost 8 months.
7. Repentance. Tough.
8. My sister-in-law leaves tomorrow for Ghana to work in an orphanage for 10 days – please pray for her.
9. This weekend’s plan include dinner with friends, Bebo concert, Sorghum Festival, college retreat, church, NC State Fair, and celebration service at church.
10. Have I mentioned I’m going to Alaska?
11. And I found some really great J Crew Zebra heels this wkdn at a consignment shop. Fabulous shoes!
1. Maybe one of Fall’s most perfect comfort foods. Must try. Anyone want some? I’ll share.
2. I just told the roommate this morning that I needed to set up a white-sheet area in my kitchen to take photos of food because the washing machine is not the most ideal place.
3. Young Reformed video.
4. Kevin DeYoung not only writes great books, but now he seems to be breaking into the food commentary world.
5. My friend Courtney on the Secretariat and women. Love it when others think deeper about movies and culture. Spurs me on!
6. Love simple acoustic music and great hymns. Here is a wonderful combination.
7. Love her style, and her style.
8. I need to buy this book to read, but also give it to some of my girlfriends who are engaging their world for Christ!
9. I also want this wonderful fall food. Maybe I need to quit eating out so much! 🙂
10. Think this may be breakfast soon. And I will be making her pumpkin butter soon, and hope to see these beautiful colors soon.