1. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you’re only a day….a….way. Tomorrow at noon thirty I leave for 4 full days in Colorado – home of the Rockies (the mountains, who cares about the team).
2. The state fair. I did it. 2.5 hours was about all I could handle. 211 lb watermelon – really?
3. Went to a new life class yesterday at my church. Good. Studying Ephesians. Also good.
4. Accountability and multitasking and productivity – learned about it yesterday.
1. My friend Jeff Robinson was live blogging True Woman last week (in DFW) and I loved this post.
2. Even Brian Regan gets that men and women are different yet equal.
3. My friend Mike has a good post on Tolkien for all you LOTR fans out there.
4. Ordered this. Can’t wait to get it in the mail. Great resource from Crossway.
5. All you singles or singles’ pastors out there – this looks like a worthy read. I look forward to getting it.
6. Dr. Akin (SEBTS President) makes a case (again) for alcohol abstinence. While I do disagree with him, he makes a good argument. My question…should we not eat because people struggle with obesity and gluttony?
7. These look absolutely amazing and scrumptious if you need a fall breakfast idea.