1. Colorado was beautiful, in case you wanted to know.
2. I have a love affair with flannel pjs. I love writing in them with a laptop in my laptop, overlooking snow-capped mountains.
3. Chaider is a new fave drink – with caramel of course, and whip.
4. New beginnings are good.
5. Got some of the cutest shoes yesterday.
6. Ever feel sad that you aren’t in the loop, but you really don’t want to be in the loop anyway – just kinda wish you were, but glad you aren’t. Does that make sense?
7. Biking the OBX this wknd, hoping for good weather.
8. Had the scariest 30 miles of my life on I-70 in the snow and ice going 10 miles an hour sliding all over the place. Praying helped!
9. Love hearing about the grace of God extended to other people (their stories).
10. Need to go back to Denver, just to hang out and eat food with Jayme – she’ll be guest blogging some for me on food and wine.
1. These may need to get made sometime.
2. This piece by Jani Ortlund on missional mothering was good.
3. Definitely adding this to my google reader.
4. Want to get this book next.
5. This is sad on every account.
6. Plan on seeing this opening night (or weekend) and this is a better trailer.